Fahad, the CEO of the company, is leading the way with his vast knowledge of international business development within the Oil & Gas industry. Fahad has more than 13 years background in various roles in Oil & Gas . Fahad has the following qualifications and experience :
- Master of Engineering – Construction Engineering & Management- King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals.
- B.SC. Mechanical Engineering, University of New Haven, Connecticut, USA, 2002.
- Certified Cost Engineer, CCE. Certificate# 2445.
- Certified Associate Value Specialist, AVS. Certificate# 200704005.
About 15 years of Oil & Gas experience starting from Maintenance through a Lead Project Engineer ending up as a General Manager of one of the well known vendors of Saudi Aramco. This experience includes:
- Rotating Equipment maintenance and operation
- Project Engineering management & Controlling of Industrial project, plant and support industries.
- Coordination with engineering department, project site team, consultant and client.
- Preparation of project scope, estimation and progress reports.
- Provide technical assistance during procurement process, bid evaluation & EPC tendering.
- Monitoring and controlling project to ensure compliance with Quality, Schedule and Cost.
- Change order management and preparation of monthly progress Invoice.
- Conduct progress review meeting with Client, Contractor and vendors.